Are you where you want to be?
We believe that you can create and enjoy the life you want to live, a life where you have more time and money to spend doing what’s important to you, more time and money to spend with your family and others, more time and money to be involved doing things that change your world. Your money is only a tool. How’s your life working for you?
Is this right for you?
Suppose you knew what you must do so that you could live your life on your terms starting today. Would you do those things? Not everyone would, maybe not even you.
We can’t help everyone. We accept only six new clients each year. We make a lifetime commitment to each of our clients.
How do we do this?
- ask you to make a $250 contribution to a charity or a cause you care about before our first meeting;
- look at the big picture as you see it to understand what living life as you want to feels like and means to you;
- identify the opportunities that you could take advantage of to make it easier for you to create the life you want to live;
- identify the obstacles that you fear and that stop you from living that life;
- work with you to create and implement a strategy to live as you want to by taking advantage of your opportunities and by removing obstacles that stop you from living the life you want to enjoy. This is a free trial offer. We want you to live with your strategy for at least 90 days before we send you our first invoice. You could pay us nothing for more than six months. You will pay us only after you feel that what you are doing will give you what you want;
- protect the life you have created by providing support for your lifetime; and,
- give you an unconditional money-back guarantee.
What You Could Do
What are the opportunities you could use to your advantage and the obstacles that instill fear in you?
Who Am I?
For more than thirty-five years, I’ve been living my life on my terms, discovering what is important to me and using my time to do those important things. Because I’m doing it, I know that you could do it, too.
You might also like to know that I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with an MBA in Tax. I was one of the first 300 CPAs to be recognized as a PFS, a Personal Financial Specialist. And I was a banker for ten years. All this just gives me the education, experience and tools to take better care of my clients. You could be one of them.
I’m happily married, with four amazing grandkids and many more nieces and nephews and grand nieces and grand nephews.
Since 1996, I’ve been part of an amazing team that makes award winning California red wines. More than 16 years ago, I discovered a love of running. I run a half marathon at least once a month.
My wife and I have been involved in making our Community better for most of our lives. My point is that I have the time to do the things that I want to do while continuing to enjoy the lifestyle my wife, Teena, and I want to live.
And you could, too.
Are you living the lifestyle you want to enjoy today? Do you have a strategy to continue enjoying that lifestyle for the rest of your life, even when you choose to quit working?
Does your strategy include paying taxes only when you choose to pay them so you have more money to enjoy the lifestyle you want with more time and money to do what’s important to you, more time and money to spend with your family and others, more time and money to be involved doing things that change your world?